Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog.4


My first love and my background in art is traditional, hand-drawn animation. From the revolutionary, visionary works of Walt Disney, to the mad-cap antics of the Looney Tunes gang, animation has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. When it comes to my own artwork, there nothing quite like seeing my drawings and characters come to life. As an animator and animation enthusiast, I can't get enough of Glenn Keane's designs and animation of the character of Tarzan in Disney's Tarzan. The human figure has long been the subject of artists, sculptors, and animators alike. With his piercing eyes and exaggerated musculature, I can't help but marvel every time I see Tarzan in motion, knowing just how much effort and technique went into every single frame of that film.

No comments:

Post a Comment