Sunday, December 22, 2013

Over a year and no posts!  Shame on all of us!  I been working on some things, but not much to talk about.  Still trying to figure out this whole three-dee animating on my own.

I do have this nice picture I drew of everyone's favourite X-Man (X-Woman?), Kitty Pryde.  She is supposed to resemble Ellen Page, who plays her in the movies.  Not sure if that is really the case though.

So I am not very good on backgrounds.  I usually do not have one which makes things seem incomplete.  So I attempted one here.  It isn't great and I had no clear idea of what I was going to do when I drew the figure.

2 comments:

  1. She's resembles the Page. Also, I like your wall and hedges-themed background. I don't do backgrounds very often. I took some books out at the library though. One is called "Grounds for Pleasure."

    ReplyDelete