Sunday, June 5, 2016

Art Update 2016!

It has been forever since I or anyone else posted on this blog.  I hope that I can change that.  I bought a Yiynova drawing tablet screen thing (like a Cintiq but cheaper).  It works and improves my art, but I am not sure if I would recommend it or not because their drivers jacked up my computer.  However, it is encouraging me to draw more!

I have a very busy schedule so my off-time is rare and precious.  I guess I have been playing quite a few video games.  The first two drawings are of Tracer from the new game Overwatch.  I actually started these before I bought the game (yesterday) because I have seen things online and really liked her character design.  One of the things I need to work on is painting and lighting.  I feel like I did pretty decent but I used a lot of references.  Now I feel I need to add textures to my list.


The next one is another video game, this one that I have been playing a lot called Last of Us.  Though this bunch is more based on the comic prequel. 

 Then as I draw I have been drawing things that I watch on TV.  I watched the movie Coraline and drew while watching.





And here are a couple other random things I have drawn.  I need to find more stuff to finish but I find that if I try to clean things up it kills the feel of it.  Also cleaning lines means I have to make decisions on how hands are supposed to be but I am bad at drawing hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment