Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Las Vegas and Amazon Contest

I'm off to Las Vegas for a wedding so I didn't get a chance to create something new but here's something I did for the wedding.

It's a label that goes on the gift bags thanking everyone for coming to the wedding.



I also uploaded onto YouTube a contest submission. A while ago Amazon had a contest to create a commercial for them and I submitted this:




I didn't win but this was one of the first animation pieces that I worked on after graduating from Vanarts that wasn't work-related. I was pretty proud of it! =) It's simple and not a lot of animation but I was happy with how it came out.

The winning entry was this:




I'm sure you guys have seen it. It's pretty good so I'm not sad to have lost to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment