Thursday, September 9, 2010

Slot Machine

Due to the fact that I stare at slot machines all day and I have recently applied to a company that designs them, I got the idea to design and and program my own slot machine. Or I should say a slot machine parody. I haven't come up with a witty name yet but it is based in politics and lobbyists. I did come up with the tag line "You win, America loses!"

Anyway, you win if you line up several of the same lobbyists in a row. If you win a lot I am thinking of having some sweet animation like the NRA guy will toss a bag of money up in the air and then shoot it.

Below are some rough ideas of what the lobbyist panels will look like. For some reason, I think environmentalists and nudist are one in the same. I need to figure out a way to incorporate money in each one. Also I need to come up with one for Pharmaceutical/medical, religious, and AARP. I think that covers enough different things.



2 comments:

  1. I like your thumbnail of the Environmentalist better...she reminds me of Poison Ivy. That would probably be a good comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty fair opinion. I was aware of that fact, though I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...

    I also forgot to mention that I am taking a 3DS Max class, but I will spare you the watching of my bouncing ball.

    ReplyDelete