Sunday, July 11, 2010

Free-for-all Sunday


Since it is Sunday and anyone can post anything they want I figured I would post some older stuff no one has seen so I don't pass it off as "new" on my Thursday.

I have been painting digitally from photos. The one that I post here is a photo I took at the Vancouver Aquarium of Liezl standing in front of the jellyfish tank. It is probably the best one. It was done on the best drawing program ever, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro (send me free stuff! I love your program!)

Others can be found on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. The colors came out really well...it was a good picture to work from.

    I shall have to investigate Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. I'd like to give digital painting a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend it. It is the most intuitive drawing program I've seen. You can do everything from your tablet. Right now it is pretty much how I do all my drawing.

    ReplyDelete