So I think we need a little more going on than what we've seen thus far on the blog. First off, I finished the turnaround of the character that I have at least temporarily named Kayla. I am currently working on builds in flash and a test walkcycle in the profile.
Then after I did that I made an expressions page for her. Just a rough one but with I hope enough variety to show some personality. I am really starting to get the hang of the character and I am considering, when my animation desk gets built doing some hand drawn animation tests.
Lastly, I have been wanting to do a statuette in sculpey for a while now but haven't had a reason or all the stuff before. I started this one and I will finish it but because of the way I was making it (baking it in pieces) it isn't terribly strong and needs some glue attention. The pose is a little wack and I am not sure if it will turn out well but it is my first attempt and I will try again later.
I challenge all the other contributors to step up their games like I have so we get a really rockin' blog `o art going.